Joe went to Europe the first part of June for business, and of course had fun. He went to London, France, Belgium and Amsterdam. Here are some of his pictures!!
This statue called Mannequin Pis (Dutch for little man pee) is in Brussels and apparently people pay big money to dress him up and take pictures.
I'm so glad that you found me. It's fun to find people you haven't seen in a while. I'm super jealous about your trip to europe. It looks like you guys had fun. Stay in touch.
Hey Bonnie & Joe! I found you through Talia's blog. Good to see you have a blog. I think it's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. Joe, you look pretty cute in that shoe! I hope your trip went good and that all business prospects are going well!
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you found me. It's fun to find people you haven't seen in a while. I'm super jealous about your trip to europe. It looks like you guys had fun. Stay in touch.
Hey Bonnie & Joe! I found you through Talia's blog. Good to see you have a blog. I think it's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. Joe, you look pretty cute in that shoe! I hope your trip went good and that all business prospects are going well!
Love you guys! Auntie Tess
Post a Comment