I do realize it's been forever since I've posted anything. It's just the two of us, so nothing too exciting. Here is what has been happening in the Chambers household:
1) I (Joe doesn't really care) am going to make the blog PRIVATE!!! so anyone who wants to continue reading, please give me your e-mail address. I've had a note posted on the side of my blog, and I haven't gotten many responses....
2) I turned 23. I don't feel or look any older...
3) We've been looking into buying a home of sorts
4) I've been to the doctor more times in January than I have the whole time we've been married. I am really grateful that I get benefits through work, and that we don't have to pay for everything out of our savings.
5) Joe is trying hard to get motivated to study for the GMAT.
6) We got a Wii. I really thought I would never buy video games of any sort, but both of us really like the wii fit.
Well, I think that's about it. I know we aren't very exciting....so if anybody wants to know more about us, just let us know!!
7 comments:
I'd love to be added Bonnie. My email's heidiwoodbury@hotmail.com
Hey Bonnie! I just found your blog today! utkira@yahoo.com I would love to see how you are doing. Why are you having to go to the dr so much, are you ok?
Congrats to Joe! That is amazing. I'm sure that he will do wonderful in his calling.
Our email address is jonandtrish@gmail.com
What's this about all the Dr. visits? Are you OK?
I stumbled on your blog through Katie's. I can't remember how I found hers. Well, I would love to read once in a while. Please add me to your list. You have my e-mail.
That's all very exciting! I was glad to hear a quick update. Good luck with the house hunting! Who's the new bishop?
Oh and by the way....see if you can beat our record of getting to level 18 of Tanks on the Wii. Good luck.
You don't think you look any older, but actually . . . ;)
Post a Comment