November 9, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

Logan's pumpkin walk they put on every October is one of my favorite things. People get together & put together scenes with pumpkins, and all other vegetables. This years theme was "a word from our sponsor", each scene being a commercial. My favorite one was "it's so easy, a caveman could do it". Each year there is a group that does incredible details on the faces, this year it was Michael Jackson. So here are a few pictures from the pumpkin walk!As many of you know, I love to read. And Joe made me very happy today when he told me one of my favorite series has a new book. I LOVE the Peter and the Starcatcher series by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson. The new book is Peter and the Sword of Mercy. I would recommend the series to anyone who likes adventure books!

2 comments:

Kyle and Jessica said...

I never knew they did that in Logan! That looks like fun. We need to get together again sometime. You guys are awesome :)

Michelle said...

Ah good ole pumpkin walk. Fun fun!

I'm more excited to hear about the new Starcatchers book! They are awesome!