January 29, 2010

what I'm dreaming of

Spring ... are you coming? Some days it doesn't feel like we'll ever see blue skies and green grass! The awful weather in Cache Valley has me dreaming of this:

Joe and I took these pictures in late October, and I just barely got around to putting them on my computer. They remind me that there is such a thing as clear blue sky!!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

All I seem to dream about is the beach! Help me! Hope your birthday was fun girl!

Stephanie said...

Ahh! Lovely pictures! I dream of that too around here sometimes. Although we just have clouds and rain.

I like you blog makeover by the way.

Kyle and Jessica said...

**Sigh** I've heard about the blue sky...I just haven't seen it. Hehehe, I loved this post! Only a couple more months, right? Kyle and I were just talking today about a move to somewhere WARMER.