This past Saturday I had a shower hosted by some friends. I am so grateful for their generosity! It was so fun to get together with friends - some that I haven't seen in over a year, and people who went to high school that haven't seen each other in six years! Crazy!! It was a perfect day! Thanks so much to everyone who came!

Michelle with her little boy - isn't he so cute?! When I last saw him, he had brown hair and was a lot smaller!

Making crepes! Thanks Erin for the great idea & making them for us. They were sooo tasty, I could have kept eating them all day!


Cute babies! There were a few cute babies hanging out at the shower! I am so excited to have a girl - I'm looking forward to all the accessories! :)


I've been friends with Katie since elementary school! I'm glad that we've stayed in touch as we've gone to college and gotten married. I'm so lucky to have such great friends!
2 comments:
Me too! That was a fun shower. :) Thanks for being pregnant so we could all get together!
It looks like it was so much fun- I'm sorry I couldn't be there! You look so cute - love seeing your cute belly pics!
Post a Comment