August 16, 2010

a sneek peak

My mom is sewing a quilt for our little girl (33 weeks down, 7 to go), and she cut out all the pieces, sewed the blocks together, and laid them out. Isn't it awesome? I am so grateful for my mom, and the time she puts into gifts like this. Thanks Mom! Love ya!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness - it is BEAUTIFUL! She has so much talent, I love all the colors and how it all fits together. How fun to have that for her room :)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful quilt! You are so lucky! :) Your last post with that picture of Joe is hilarious! Something to look forward to I guess. And you are looking adorable all pregnant! The family pictures are so cute!

Talia Jensen said...

Bonnie, that is adorable! Your mom did an awesome job!!!