Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Here is what we've been up to ... carving a lot of pumpkins! Joe got very into it, and Abigail slept the entire time! Joe did Mario, it looked awesome!


Round two of carving. I did the owl, and Joe did the spider. It's fun having friends over & carving pumpkins! I love this season - I don't even mind the snow. For now!

Cousins! My sister is due anytime, so she brought her kids up to see Abigail! They were very excited to hold her! I'm excited that Abigail & her cousin are going to be so close in age! Bottom pictures - Abigail getting some tummy time in - it usually doesn't last too long, and another picture after bath time. I love her hair right after we wash it!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found my blog! Abigail is beautiful! Those are some pretty amazing pumpkins.
Post a Comment