December 6, 2010

Blessing Day

What a wonderful day we had yesterday, with blessing Abigail. It was fun to have both our families up, although it was a tight fit in our little place! I'm glad we were able to get most everyone up here. Here is my mom with Abigail, in the blessing dress she made for her. I really have a very amazing, talented mother. Thanks mom!

Our little family! I'm really grateful to Joe who was able to bless her, and VERY grateful she didn't cry. She was wailing right before we went to church, but she fell asleep on the way over.

We are very excited for the holidays - we enjoy listening to Christmas music and looking at the lights on our little trees. I'm not even minding the snow! (Ask me again in January/February and my answer will probably be different!) We hope everyone is having a wonderful season!

3 comments:

Mellie said...

What a wonderful day!

Emily said...

She looks beautiful! I love her dress and I especially love your new family pic - you look fantastic and I'm glad to hear it was a good day!

Tricia and Jon said...

What a pretty dress! She is adorable