Looking back, a lot of things happened in 2010. I was pregnant for 3/4 of the year, and a new parent for the last quarter. I decided to stay home full time. Joe has been going to graduate school, and working full time. We got a new car - and now have two cars that work all the time! I do have to admit that I miss the jellybean, although I enjoy having a car that has heat that works and isn't a stick shift! The year really did go by fast. There were times when I thought the baby was never going to get here, and now that she is I can hardly remember what it was like being pregnant, let alone not pregnant and no baby. There are some things I miss, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
What do I hope for in this new year? I think this year will be tons of fun - watching Abigail grow and change, Joe finishing school in October, maybe deciding where we're going to living & where Joe will be working after he's done with school, and many more things. I'm really excited for the new year!
4 comments:
Yay for finishing school in October!! :)
You can't leave us yet! :)
Hey Bonnie! Thanks for the invite on the reading blog. I can't promise how often I'd put something up, but I'd be glad to be added. :) heidi.k.smit@gmail.com
Ugh, I'm having horrible flash backs to bouncing Savannah. Just have solice in knowing it will pass :)
That is exciting about Joe finishing. You should consider being our neighbors again! Ok, well maybe not. I'm sure wherever you go will be great!
Post a Comment