May 21, 2011

day at the zoo

today we decided to be a little adventurous and head to the Willow Park Zoo.  The last time we were there Abigail was only a couple of weeks old.  It was fun to go back, and see all the animals.  She was more interested in the fence that separated us from the animals than the actual animals, but we still had fun.  I'm just glad the weather was okay during most of it! 


An albino porcupine (I think).  Last time we were here he was hiding in the same spot - at the top of the cage!
Does this bird remind you of another bird?  Named Kevin? (Hint: have you seen UP recently?) 



I don't know why, but I loved this next picture!  I liked the contrasting orange fish with the green leaves.  I'm loving how green everything looks in the valley, so beautiful! 
These next couple of pictures just melt my heart.  Daddy and daughter. Joe loves Abigail, and it is so fun to watch.  The first thing he does when he comes home is grab her and give her hugs and kisses.  I come next, which is okay. :)
Abigail was tired and ready to go after a short bit, so we didn't stay long but treasured our moment together. Outside. Sunshine. Family. Love. Does it get much better than that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow her hair has come in a lot since I've last seen her! Gets more and more cute every time! Love you!

Wendy said...

How fun, love it!!

Emily said...

Isn't it fun to take your kids on adventures to see their reactions?! ha ha! I think so many things have become more fun and alive for me since having Brooklyn.

Abigail has the greatest smile, she is so cute!