This week Abigail will turn one. I can't believe it! It's strange to think a year ago at this time I was waiting for her to arrive, miserable in the heat. This weekend we enjoyed spending time with family, listening to conference, and doing some early birthday celebration. We started at my parents, with most of the family gathered. I found the cutest cupcake idea, and had my niece and nephew help me with the decorating.
Abigail took a nap with Joe during the second session, and woke up a little crabby. She had a rash on her tummy, and wasn't really up for food but we tried to encourage her to eat one of the cupcakes!
After a few bites she was done, and ready to get out. Abigail is very strange when it comes to solid foods - she seems to enjoy baby food, but not a lot of other stuff. She does enjoy chocolate, which is why I thought she'd like the cupcake. Oh well. Maybe next time!
Her cousin Benson gladly finished her cupcake, one very happy chubby guy! (Photos all courtesy of my mom!)
2 comments:
She is adorable! This year has gone by very quickly! :D
I just love those pictures, no matter where I see them.
Post a Comment