Abigail was very excited about the early Christmas present we got yesterday. We found out that she is going to have a baby BROTHER in May!! Yep, baby #2 is on the way!
We hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Sorry we're slackers and didn't get cards out ... maybe next year!
13 comments:
Yahooooo! That is so exciting!! :) Congrats!
WHAT?? Were you pregnant the last time I saw you??? And we were talking about babies??? Congratulations!! :) SO happy for you! (Can you tell?)
P.S. I need to see you.
I was checking on here yesterday hoping you'd post!!! I am so excited for the 3 of you! I little brother sounds great! Merry Christmas to you guys!
Ah, how exciting for you guys! A little boy on the way, what fun! Such great news!
hooray!!! congrats! that's amazing! hope you're feeling okay.
Love the cute outfit!!! She's the cutest! Congrats again!!!
Oh I'm so happy to hear such wonderful news! Boys are the best! I actually have 3 huge bags of baby boy clothes from 0-2 years old and I've been trying to figure out what to do with it. Let's figure out a time for you to come over and pick them up! You can take what you want and then give the rest to the DI!
Sweet, congratulations you guys!!!
Congrats guys!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! That is the best present ever (we were there last year with Kennedy coming) - how fun for you guys and I hope you are feeling well! How fun too that you'll have one of each - a boy and a girl!
Congratulations!!!! She is going to be a super cute big sister!
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالخرج
شركة ترميم بالمزاحمية
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة ترميم منازل بالخرج
مقاول هدم و تكسير المبانى والبلاط بالرياض
شركة مقاولات بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالدمام
Post a Comment