February 22, 2012

welcome third trimester

Yep, I am 2/3 of the way done with this pregnancy! Hurray!  I am getting more and more excited for the arrival of this little unnamed little boy, and also a little bit nervous. Here are a few tidbits about this pregnancy:
  • While I was extremely nauseated with Abigail, I have been extremely emotional with this little guy. Joe has been amused with the things that make me cry - girls singing in the mall, hallmark commercials, etc.
  • he is a MOVER!!  Much more so than Abigail. I was very worried with her and her lack of movement. He moves all the time, especially at odd hours in the morning.
  • the only thing I have really craved is root beer, and Joe was happy to oblige that craving
  • we were pretty sure he was a boy - and so far we have guessed correctly with both our children
Overall, this pregnancy has been fairly enjoyable and we are all looking forward to his arrival. Well, Abigail has no idea what is going on but she enjoys laying on him.

1 comment:

Kiersten Allred said...

I totally craved root beer too! Good luck with the final 1/3!