What a beautiful sunny Sunday we had today! Loved it!! Too bad Abigail slept away the afternoon, or else we would have gone outside and explored a little. We needed a picture of Joe and me for a project, so we had some friends swing by after church and take some pictures.
This is what Abigail did while our friend took our picture. As soon as we let her outside, she immediately went for the basketball! This little girl is going to LOVE summertime. I have a feeling it will be hard to keep her inside at all!
Mommy and daughter - I sure love this little girl, and am grateful I get to stay at home with her! Best job (and sometimes hardest) ever!
One more picture I want to add. Abigail loves opening drawers and emptying out their contents. The other day I needed to get something done in the bathroom, and she emptied out all the nail polish. So I thought, why not? She didn't like having to stay still, but it made me happy :)
1 comment:
It was a beautiful day! We did go for a walk, it has been a long time and I am feeling it today! That color on Abigail is so good for her, she just looks good in just about any color. And you two look good!
Post a Comment