Oh my goodness!! I love them - you will treasure those forever, you have some beautiful children with the most bright eyes! She got some amazing shots :)
I'm glad you like them! :) It was fun to do. :) Your kids are so cute!
bonnie, they're gorgeous! i can't believe how grown up abigail looks, and hose eyes are stunning. of course, grayson is a stud :)
Oh my goodness! Loved the pictures! Your kids are adorable, and you look great! I miss you guys and look forward to seeing you guys!
I love these! And Abigail is getting so big and grown up! She is adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I love them - you will treasure those forever, you have some beautiful children with the most bright eyes! She got some amazing shots :)
I'm glad you like them! :) It was fun to do. :) Your kids are so cute!
bonnie, they're gorgeous! i can't believe how grown up abigail looks, and hose eyes are stunning. of course, grayson is a stud :)
Oh my goodness! Loved the pictures! Your kids are adorable, and you look great! I miss you guys and look forward to seeing you guys!
I love these! And Abigail is getting so big and grown up! She is adorable.
Post a Comment