December 14, 2012

holiday spirit

We are sure enjoying the holidays!!  Abigail celebrated by getting four new teeth over the last month, and I'm sure more are to come.  She has completely given up napping (boo), but settles for about an hour of quiet time in her bed. Where she really isn't all that quiet, but I don't care!  Grayson celebrates by playing with the lights, and knocking over our trees.

Abigail loves to look at pictures, and loves to take some of herself. These are some of the faces she pulls: (she looks so old with her hair pulled back!!)

Proof that Grayson is up on all fours, ready to go. He loves to climb over things too, particularly my leg when I'm changing Abigail's bottom. Guess he just wants to help!
Sugar cookies, yum!  I wasn't even sure if Abigail would like them, but she did.  We froze quite a bit so we can enjoy them throughout December.
After a long day, partially my own fault, Joe surprised me with flowers. Love him.
Grays vs. our trees. So far I think he is winning. Most of our ornaments are choking hazards, except this one. Our Aggie one. Hope they win their bowl game!!
My mom made this hat for Abigail last year, which she hated. I guess she changed her mind this year. She loves to put it on, and pose. This girl just keeps me laughing (and brings on some gray hairs too).

No comments: