I REALLY wish I had gotten more pictures of the day. It was my first time hosting, and cooking most of the food. I was pretty nervous, but it all turned out pretty well! We got some new Nerf guns and had a turkey (balloon) shoot, which the kids & adults loved!
The turkey. The best turkey I've probably ever had, although it took about 40 minutes longer to cook because even though it had been thawing since Sunday, the middle was still frozen! But it was well worth the wait!
We played another game after dinner, and it is one of the funniest games we've ever played. We cried because it was so funny, and drooled because talking without being able to close your mouth is hard!
This year I'm especially thankful for my family - I have been blessed with a patient, loving husband and some pretty good kids!








No comments:
Post a Comment