May 22, 2017

big girl!!

We have been begging Lily for months to use the potty, but we were met with either screams, her saying "tomorrow", or "I do it Thursday", or "I HATE POTTIES!". I told her that once she turned 4 that we couldn't do diapers anymore, and she couldn't play outside until she wore underwear. So one day (the day before our trip) she decided to wear "underwears". The first day was iffy, just because we were getting ready for vacation. She wore diapers on vacation, then came home and declared she was ready for underwear!  Just like that - it was done. She has had hardly any accidents, she tells you when she needs to go and for the most part can take care of everything herself.  I have been immensely enjoying my time with no diaper changing, since I'll start the whole thing again in July!



No comments: