August 31, 2017

Sleepy girl

It has been a while since we have had a baby in our house, but I don't remember the others sleeping so much!  There have been a few days where I don't feel like I have seen her eyes!  She does this scary thing where she swallows, but can't breathe and the gasps really loud and screams!  She also spits up/gags up a lot of milk, so we tilted her pack and play that she sleeps in. She likes to sleep in her swing, and also her bouncy chair.  And man - she poops a lot.  I have to change her diaper at night just to keep her awake, and she'll poop a couple times before and after so we go through a LOT of diapers!


Abigail kept asking why I don't comb her hair down - I had to show her one day that even when I do comb it down, it will just stick right back up!




No comments: