November 23, 2008

Blue & Red

So before the big BYU vs U of U game, Joe got to enjoy a nice Turkey Bowl. He had a lot of fun, and received a nice 'trophy' on the side of his face. Fingernails really can do a lot of damage!


As soon as we moved into our new place, Joe had this idea of outlining a football field in our nice green shag carpet. We tried to vacuum our carpet so it would have the dark/light lines but it you couldn't see it very well.



I'm really glad Joe remembered to take pictures, because I was very into the game and forgot about everything except football. Food wasn't even a temptation!


We are very grateful to everyone who came over! We all had pre-game predictions and I was one of two who had BYU winning. So sad, but I guess they were right. The game was really fun, and the U of U just played fantastic. Max Hall...well, I won't go any farther.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah that was a pretty sad game. Poor Max. Guess we won't name our child after him after all. I like the field on the carpet. Looks like fun! Maybe next year BYU will slaughter them.

Kevin said...

That is awesome.