Joe walking up to meet me, and I snapped a picture at the perfect moment!
December 16, 2008
Graduation!
This past weekend Joe graduated!!! I am very proud of him for finishing his Bachelors, and next step ... Masters. Here are a few pictures from our graduation days:
Joe in the car looking awfully excited! It snowed about six inches that day, and was a blizzard when we headed up to campus. They had two of the main roads closed and cars were getting stuck! The day was, as President Albrecht said, memorable and miserable!

Joe walking up to meet me, and I snapped a picture at the perfect moment!
This is the group that I survived my undergraduate experience with. Our department is very small; most of us had every single class together. We shared good times together, blew up things (mostly me), and laughed a lot.
This is one of my favorite professors, Dr. Hubbard, who liked to perform cool demonstrations and was a really entertaining professor. He calls Joe "the accountant".
Joe walking up to meet me, and I snapped a picture at the perfect moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! Congratulations to Joe! That is so awesome that's he done and you're done - and even though the Masters is in the future, this is a HUGE milestone!
EMILY
P.S. Aren't you glad it was nice weather for our graduation in the Spring? I am! :)
Post a Comment