For our ward Halloween party, the bishopric always dresses up. Secretly, they look like ordinary nerds, but....

... then they become heroes!

Joe got to be Flash. His boots are womens rain boots with yellow duct tape. Everyone made their costume from scratch. The Bishop even sewed his own muscles in!

Doesn't he look like he can run really fast?

I got to accompany the Phantom and Christine. It was fun!

This has nothing to do with Halloween, but I consider myself to be a superhero for making my first pizza from scratch, and using my stone. I put the pizza on parchment paper which makes cleaning a lot easier. YUMMY!!
5 comments:
Those are some sweet costumes! I think that is an awesome thing for the bishopric to do. Congratulations on the pizza - it looks delicious! I'll have to try my stone sometime, I keep using my pizza pans, but I hear the stone is sweet!
EMILY
I like your new blog design and layout! Very cute. Glad you had a fun halloween. Thanks for showing us those pictures. Haha.
Look! I'm leaving a comment. Mostly to say I still think Joe looks nerdy as The Flash :)
Katie
Great costume Joe! Jon and I think you looked great ;)
dang joe! where did u learn to pose like that? it's a little too good...
Post a Comment