Plus, I think it is way funny because I'm due Sep 5, you Oct 4, and Christine Nov 5. It's like we timed it! Although who knows when babies will really come? But congrats!
Yay Bonnie and Joe! That is so exciting - I'm so happy for you guys! Definitely a cute way to announce it, I had to think about it for a second, "Pear + Ants..." Ha ha!
Oh yay Bonnie! I am so excited for you! That is super cool! This definitely means we're going to have to speed up our plans to get together, because in a little bit, it's going to be a bit harder! But definitely more exciting!
17 comments:
How cool!! Congratulations! When are you due?
Congratulations! what a cute way to announce it! So happy for you guys! :)
Congratulations!!! Jon and I are so excited for you. When do you find out what you're having?
Wahoo! That's great! You're due the same time as me (if that's what October 4th meant) :) You guys will be great "pear-ants"!
AWESOME!!!! I'M SO EXCITED! Congratulations you guys!
Very clever! You'll be GREAT parents! Loves!!
congrats, you guys!!! that's awesome! y'all will make awesome parents!
I love the visual presentation :)
Plus, I think it is way funny because I'm due Sep 5, you Oct 4, and Christine Nov 5. It's like we timed it! Although who knows when babies will really come? But congrats!
Yay! So happy for you!
Congrats Joe & Bonnie! I am super excited for you! You will make awesome parents :)
Yay Bonnie and Joe! That is so exciting - I'm so happy for you guys! Definitely a cute way to announce it, I had to think about it for a second, "Pear + Ants..." Ha ha!
Oh yay Bonnie! I am so excited for you! That is super cool! This definitely means we're going to have to speed up our plans to get together, because in a little bit, it's going to be a bit harder! But definitely more exciting!
Congrats guys! I am super excited for you!!! ;)
Hip hip hooray! congratulations guys.
Congratulations Bonnie! That is so exciting for you guys!
YAYYYY!!! So happy for you!! You will be an amazing mother!
Yipee!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment