One of my fears in having children was that we would have all girls! I sure you all know a family who has had girl after girl after girl, and they keep trying and keep getting girls. There is nothing wrong with having girls, I'm sure they will steal daddy’s heart, and be spoiled more than the boys. However I still have a desire to have a boy to carry the family name. I made a deal with Bonnie if we become one of those families who have girl after girl, once we hit 3 girls I get two dogs, as a way to keep my sanity. The dogs of my choosing would be two boxer dogs. One black and one Tan, of course the black one would be named Rocky and the tan one Apollo.....Well I’ll be one girl closer to my dogs in October! 
May 18, 2010
Girls and Dogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
and I will lose my sanity for sure if we ever get two dogs. And Boxers ... Joe, seriously!!! how about a yellow lab? a cute husky? PLEASE???
Congratulations on the girl!! So fun!
Congratulations! Girls are great. Penn spends all of his time making sure Karlee is a tough girl. Sometimes scares me a little too much. You'll love it regardless!
Yay for girls!! They definitely do wrap Daddy around their finger - Dave is a goner when it comes to Brooklyn! Joe - instead of thinking one girl closer to your boxer, think one girl down, two girls to go! ha ha!
That is going to be one adorable girl! I'm just so happy for you two. Make sure to invite me to a baby shower! I want to see you soon, particularly as a pregnant Bonnie! :)
Dear Bonnie, it is time for us to see each other again so that we can talk about baby girls... and other things. :) YAY! Congratulations! Love, Katie
P.S. Joe, I enjoyed your post!
Congrats Bonnie! Girls--so fun!
Yay girls! We do like girls around here :) Although Isaac has the same fear (he has an uncle w/7 daughters). He hasn't tried to bargain a deal yet. But he would be a bit closer to dogs I think.
But yay again! I have lots of cute girl clothes patterns if you are interested. I haven't really branched out into boy stuff yet so you are in luck!
so Jon wants to know if your daughter's name is going to be Adrian? :)
and of course, congrats! we're so excited for you
Ha! I love it I don't think Bonnie will go for it though. but if we do name her Adrian...she'll never know if I mad at her cause I'll always yell her name :)
That's awesome! Yay!!
Congratulations! Girls are really fun. Honestly, my boys are bigger cry babies than my girls....dunno why that is.
Yay for a girl! Boxers aren't so bad. Nate and April have one and he's a pretty good dog.
Post a Comment