December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving, taken at my parents house. Photos courtesy of my brother Brian!Abigail and her cousin, who was born about four weeks after her. They're about the same size ... I promise I do feed her! He is such a mellow, calm baby compared to Abigail.


Four generations! I'm so glad that I got this taken. Just ignore my smile ... I had been making faces up until he snapped the photo. Guess that's what I get for trying to be funny!


Grandparents with their new grand babies! They sure do love them, and spoil them!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Abigail's getting so much bigger - what beautiful eyes she has! I love the 4 generation pic, I just did one with my mom and grandma at Thanksgiving, it is priceless! Glad you had so much fun with your family :)