June 1, 2011

just life

Here are a few random pictures that haven't found their way into a post yet. We realized not long after she was born that we had no stuffed animals for her, so Joe found this giraffe on Amazon. 
Sunday best!  This one is from my sister (I think), and one of my favorites. You gotta love the tongue poking out! 

Our little girl absolutely LOVES the mirror.  I'll sit her down in front of it, and she'll give herself bonks, make funny faces, slap the mirror, and try to talk to her reflection.  It always makes her happy! 
I think I'm finally finished with her room.  For the moment, anyway.  The flower I got from Sugar and Spice, and the frames I painted. 
 

My mom helped me make the wall hangings.  Isn't she amazing?? It was fun to have a project to do, and I appreciate them more because we made them.  Took a little bit longer than I thought, but Abigail wasn't very cooperative. Oh well!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Very cute! I love the wall hangings. Also, your new blog background is very nice!