June 22, 2012

Grayson - 2 months

Next week Grayson will be two months old! Time flies when you're having fun. Fun of sorts. He has been getting fussier, but not nearly what Abigail was. I am grateful he takes a pacifier!!  He is awake and alert for quite a bit of the day, and always rolls over when I put him on his tummy. I have yet to record this, guess I'd better get on top of it! He likes to give me the stiff arm while nursing, but still tries to eat. He usually has one segment during the night where he sleeps six hours, but then always wakes up with gas pains at 5. Always. So he lays on my chest, and dozes in and out of sleep. Abigail loves it when Grayson tickles her and gives her bonks, and I love to watch my two children interact. Of sorts.

Sleep time!  I like this picture because it shows how light colored his hair is. It is definitely lighter than Abigail's was at this point.
Blanket time. If Grayson is on a blanket, Abigail always wants in on the fun!
Abigail being helpful, and covering up brother. She also loves to wipe his mouth when he has spit up. And then tries to wipe mine!

No comments: