My mom was very excited to hold Grayson again, and glad that he will let anyone hold him. Abigail was crying all the time by this age, and would only calm down while I was holding her. He's mostly calm, except when he's spitting up which comes and goes.
I LOVE these pictures of Abigail. We roll up a rug to make room for the high chair, and it becomes Abigail's balance beam. She loves to walk back and forth along it and it keeps her entertained for a good while.
I love my kids. Sometimes I can't believe they are mine, and am grateful that I have the chance to be a mom.
Abigail's cousin Cole. Cole is pretty much in the middle of my kids, and is the sweetest little guy. He is so friendly, and sooo busy! It will be fun to watch them all grow up together.
skinny vs. skinny! We have two of the skinniest little kids - we aren't sure who wins the skinny battle, but it was fun to see them next to each other.
1 comment:
Thanks again for coming down! It was wonderful to finally get to meet and hold Grayson for so long! Love ya!
Post a Comment