November 30, 2012

seven months


I can't believe my little guy is seven months old.  Where has time gone?  He is a very good kid - most of the time :). He loves his bottles, his sister, paper, remotes, plastic wrappers, and pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He never sits still, and always has to be moving. he loves watching other people, little kids especially. He is very ticklish, and I can't get enough of his giggle.  We've had a hard time getting him to eat solids - he throws up almost every time. I'm not sure if it is because we've been sick, but it isn't fun. So we're taking a break, and will try again in a few days. We are so grateful to have him in our home!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This picture is now the wallpaper on my computer at work, and let me tell you something. It's hard to stay too mad or frustrated when there's a cute little Grayson face on your desktop.

It's just fact.