We left around 4 in the afternoon, and made it to St. George right around 9. We wanted to save money so we picked a "cheaper" hotel, and this one was one for the books! Joe and I laughed so hard when we opened the door, it was definitely a cheap hotel. The beds weren't the best, but we all got an okay night's sleep.
The next day we drove, and drove. It felt longer than I thought it should, but finally we made it to our hotel. The kids just wanted to swim in the pool but we begged them to head to the beach. I didn't think they'd get in the water, it was evening and I thought it would be too cold. But NO, they LOVED it! They loved standing in the water, being chased by the waves. Lily was the bravest, she would go out all by herself which made us a bit nervous, so we all ended up standing in the ocean holding hands. HEAVEN!






















1 comment:
It looks like you had such a great vacation! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment