The beach ... it was a bit on the chilly side, but so beautiful!! Joe enjoyed being chased by the waves, and I loved the feel of sand under my feet.


Joe & Aaron went on Splash Mountain early in the morning, too chilly for the girls :), and had a blast! There was no wait in the line, and I was glad I could get a picture of them.

Joe & I went exploring a little bit in California Adventure, and enjoyed a relaxing evening. I was surprised how much the weather changed. In the morning it was perfect, by two o'clock it was a little too warm for me, and then in the evening it was jacket & pants weather. I really can't complain though, it was a ton better than Cache Valley weather!! We all wore our Aggie gear (at least during the morning/afternoon), and I was surprised by how much attention we got. When we were walking to the park, someone started shouting the Aggie fight song from a passing car.

Joe & Mickey. This was in front of Innovations in Disneyland, which was pretty cool. The technology that is coming out or will be coming out is pretty sweet!

I was a little character shy, but Joe & Aaron got in line and I decided to join them with Woody & Jesse! It was fun to watch the characters interact with the little kids.
One of the coolest things was the Pixar Parade (that's probably not it's real name, but it works). It was fun to see all the characters, and the cool effects they did.
P.S. See the post below for a funny picture
3 comments:
What a fun vacation :) You guys look so cute!
Fun!! Disneyland looks like it was a blast! So awesome! And I totally love the potato picture! I am pretty certain that I have seen something very similar to that in my own pantry! :)
I'm so so jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Love that you're wearing your Aggie clothes - ha ha and even funnier that you were recognized because of it!
Post a Comment