March 22, 2010

a quick peek

So I'm bored at work, and thought I'd post a picture from our trip to Disneyland. This picture comes from the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride. You fire your laser gun hitting Zurg targets, and they take a picture of you which you can e-mail to yourself. Joe was especially proud of the last time we rode it because of his high score. Way to go Joe!! It was one of my favorite rides, I think we did it three or four times. More pictures to come!!

3 comments:

Kyle and Jessica said...

Yay! I can't wait to see more about your trip!

Mellie said...

I love the Buzz lightyear ride, it's way too much fun!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a fun time! That sounds like the score that Isaac and I would have on a game like that. Me nothing, him a million. :)