June 22, 2012

Abigail - 20.5 months

I can't believe how quickly this little girl is growing up.  Every day she does things that remind me she's not a little girl anymore. lately she has been saying her ABCs, and today was pointing them out on a piece of subway art we have up. She still isn't talking a whole lot, but her favorite new word is sorry. I guess I say it so much it stuck in her head. The other day she spun around in circles until she was pretty dizzy, fell against the couch and then on the floor, then popped up saying "sorry, sorry, sorry"!  It was hilarious.  She loves pacifiers - even though she wouldn't take one when she was a baby. She will steal one from Grayson, or find one of her old ones lying around.  She knows what no means, but if it is something she wants but isn't supposed to have, she'll grab it and run away from me as I'm telling her no. Uh oh. She loves to be outside, and I think would be happy living out there all the time Here are a few pictures of her recently:

My mom made me a Moby wrap when I had Abigail, and I've been using it with Grayson as well. Abigail found another use for it - it kept her entertained for an hour!
Abigail watched me dust the doors the other day, and decided to follow suit. What a great helper she is!
Abigail kept bringing me her towel after bath time, wanting me to drape it on her head. She loved walking around with it on her head. And it makes a great reading tent as well :)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh, I like that reading tent.

Of course, I heartily approve of any place where reading takes place, so...