March 22, 2011

blogger help

Hello fellow bloggers!  In my attempt to post some new pictures I received a message that I have reached my maximum amount of picture storage (something like that) and that I need to purchase more storage.  What do I do?  Do I have to buy more storage space?  Help!

Here are the few that I was able to upload.  The outfit was a gift from my mom, one that Joe was especially happy about because he loves the colors. The flower is also from my mom from a while ago (several years old), and I thought it was awesome!  Joe laughs because he thinks I'm a little crazy, and maybe I am, but I thought it went perfect with this outfit! 


She loves playing with the exercise ball, and I help her push it and it makes her laugh!  Hopefully more pictures to come!

5 comments:

Christine said...

bonnie - i've never been asked to purchase more storage space! you're not supposed to have to buy anything, from what i understand. maybe it was spam? do you operate thru a gmail account on blogger?

Bonnie said...

Christine - I use a hotmail account instead of a gmail account, does it make a difference? It tells me after I select pictures to upload, and it won't let me continue. It then takes me to a new window that tells me how much it is to purchase more storage space. So I can't do anything until I purchase more space. and it's the case for all my blogs.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie I love her outfit! So cute. I had to purchase more storage space from Google and haven't had a problem since I didn't. I think it was only $5 or something so it wasn't too big of a deal but it irritated me!

Emily said...

Bonnie - the reason they say you're out of storage is because your blog automatically stores the pictures in Picasa. If you log onto your g-mail account and then click on the tabs on top that say "Photos" it will direct you to https://picasaweb.google.com/home and you'll see "My Photos" most likely with an album titled your blogs name. The big bummer is that to keep loading for free, you have to delete pictures. I hate this because I can't go back and make a book without re-loading the pictures. My advice would be to make any book/scrapbook you want now, then to delete old pics.

Katie had success buying more storage, that may be a good thing too. Good luck!

I love her outfit too and think the bow is PERFECT!

Drew and Ally Tack said...

I just bought the $5 storage, too. It seemed like the easiest thing to do. I think another option would be to upload pictures with lower file size by compressing them before uploading, then you could have more pictures at a time before you would have to delete. That just seemed like too big a hassle for me. Good luck!