March 31, 2011

giggles and cries

When we were down out my parents last weekend my mom pulled out an old Bugs Bunny jack-in-the-box.  My sister's oldest son loved it, but none of her other kids expressed much interest in it.  Abigail thought it was funny and would giggle.  When Joe pulled out the camera she paid more attention to the camera, but still giggled at the end.  We did it over and over and over ... couldn't get enough of that little laugh!

On the other end of the spectrum, Joe recently discovered something that made her cry.  I hope you don't feel like we're bad parents for taking a video of it, but we thought it was funny and sad all at the same time. I apologize for the shaking, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera steady! It took her a couple of minutes to calm down after we took the video.  Yes, we really do love our daughter!

3 comments:

Barb said...

She doesn't like cows. Maybe she'll be a vegetarian! It made us laugh.

Tricia and Jon said...

That 2nd video is adorable! She is such a cutie

The Popes said...

Lincoln's comment: "Again! Ha ha ha! Again!"