Abigail knows who she is going to be cheering for this March ... go Aggies! I am glad she is finally big enough to wear her Aggie shirt! We sure hope they do well, and maybe actually win a game this tournament?
It really is so crazy how quickly they grow and do new things! Abigail is starting to get stronger, and can sit up a little bit on her own. She's still a little bit unstable, but is enjoying looking at things from a new perspective. She still doesn't roll around much, but she moves a lot! I love getting her from her crib, because I never know what position she's going to be in. She has discovered her toes, and loves them! She loves pulling off her socks, and I'm excited for warmer weather so I can just leave them off!
Here she is in an outfit given by Grandma Chambers. She sure looks cute! I love all the pink. I used to be so adamant against it, not sure why, but now I love it! The past few times I've taken her out I've forgotten to put bows in her hair, and she's been wearing 'gender neutral' colors, and has been mistaken for a boy! At least people think she makes a cute boy, but really! I really got to remember those bows ...
And because I want to ... here is one more. She is curious about everything, and wants to taste everything. She is good at grabbing onto my hair, and putting her hand in my mouth. She will be five months old this week and I can't believe how fast it has gone.
1 comment:
She is growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment