March 23, 2011

fun with Uncle Brian

Sunday my brother Brian came up and we had a great time!  Abigail was good for most of the time, and Brian was able to get some great photos with his nice camera.
I woke up last Saturday, went to put in my contacts, and could not find them.  Guess that happens when you don't get a lot of sleep (Abigail thinks 2 am is playtime, oh well)!  I am not used to wearing glasses all the time, and miss contacts a ton!  Luckily I'll be getting some on Friday.  You never know how much you like things until you don't have them anymore!

Abigail loves to be without clothes.  Go figure!  Sometimes when she's upset, we'll just take off all her clothes and let her play.     
Abigail is sooo excited when Joe is home - it's time to play!  Joe is loving that she'll hold out her arms so he'll take her.  

How precious is this?  It is rare that she will look at the person holding her - it's everywhere but them, but I was able to capture this moment!
I don't know why but I think it's cute when she sticks her feet up in the air like this!  She does it all the time!  I also love it when she tries to fit her toes and her fist into her mouth at the same time.   
P.S. Thank you to all of you who responded to my last post.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me, and if there was a way around paying for more space.

No comments: